FFPRI FluxNet Database
To use the data in the FFPRI FluxNet database, the user must consent to the following items. If you wish to download the data, please refer Data Request page.
|Solar radiation (downward)||Sd||Wm-2|
|Solar radiation (upward)||Su||Wm-2|
|Photosynthetically active radiation (downward)||Pd||micro mol m-2s-1|
|Photosynthetically active radiation (upward)||Pu||micro mol m-2s-1|
|Soil heat flux||G||Wm-2|
|Sensible heat flux||H||Wm-2|
|Latent heat flux||lE||Wm-2|
|CO2 flux||Fc||micro mol m-2s-1|
|CO2 storage change in canopy air layer||Sc||micro mol m-2s-1|
|Net ecosystem exchange||NEE||micro mol m-2s-1|
|Ecosystem Respiration||Re||micro mol m-2s-1|
|Gross Primary Production||GPP||micro mol m-2s-1|
Fair Use Policy
- The Forestry and Forest Products Research Institute holds the copyright for all numeric and image data (referred to as “data” below unless otherwise noted) supplied from FFPRI FluxNet.
- The data may be used only for academic research or educational purposes. It may not be used for commercial uses.
- Even if the purpose is for academic research or education, the use of the data may be refused if such use interferes with the purposes of other data users. In addition, the data provider may claim the right of to be a coauthor of any research results that use FFPRI FluxNet data.
- An application for use and approval are required to use the numeric data. The application contents are examined by the appropriate data provider and other concerned parties. Permission to use numeric data (term is limited to two weeks) is granted only to the individual making application. It is prohibited to transfer the numeric data to a third party.
- FFPRI FluxNet is not responsible for any errors or mistakes included in the data. The user assumes all responsibility for using the data. The data content may be updated.
- In order to provide more accurate data, the user should contact the office below if errors or mistakes are discovered.
- When publishing results that use this data, clearly indicate that FFPRI FluxNet data has been used and cite the main publication listed in the document file.
- [Citation Example]
Forestry and Forest Products Research Institute. FFPRI FluxNet Database, (http://www2.ffpri.affrc.go.jp/labs/flux/) March 31st, 2010 (data publication date)
- [Citation Example]
- Contact the office below before results that use this data are published. If the results are published in printed media, send one copy to the address below.
FFPRI FluxNet Steering CommitteeMatsunosato 1, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, 305-8687 JAPAN
Forestry and Forest Products Research Institute,
Department of Meteorological Environment